Established in 2021 , BUMA Australia (pronounced ‘boo·muh‘) is a leading mining contractor which has been delivering end-to-end mining services across diverse locations and commodities in Australia for 75 years. BUMA Australia is part of the Delta Dunia Group listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange.
With a strong commitment to safety, innovation and technology, BUMA Australia pursues a relationship-based long-term approach to ensure the mutual success of all projects. Ensuring we provide value to our clients through all stages of mining is a mainstay of our business and we have the expertise and equipment to deliver total mining services to any surface operation.
Everything we do is underpinned by our vision – to be a leading mining service provider contributing to future energy solutions and is supported by our core values of safety, integrity, innovation, collaboration and people.
BUMA Australia offers the full scope of mine services and can tailor the offering to meet client requirements. This includes:
- Short, medium and long-term scheduling & planning
- All mine operations
- Statutory management
- Greenfields development and start-up
- Operation and maintenance of client supplied fleets
- Maintenance and management of large-scale mobile plant
- Drill and blast
- Operation and maintenance of coal handling and preparation plants
- Mine site rehabilitation works
- Civil works associated with mining
- Costing proposals and feasibility studies
We operate at sites with a range of contract scopes from overburden pre-strip to full mining service contracts and have exposure to multiple contract styles ranging from alliances through to conventional schedule of rates.
Our current contracts include:
- Meandu, Stanwell Corporation
- Goonyella Riverside Mine, BMA Coal Alliance
- Commodore Mine, Millmerran Power Partners
- Broadmeadow East Mine, Bowen Coking Coal
- Blackwater Mine, BMA Coal Alliance
- Burton Mine, Bowen Coking Coal
- Saraji Mine, BMA Coal Alliance
Our services are supported by an absolute commitment to the health and safety of our employees and others at our sites. That commitment is built on robust and proven health and safety systems and procedures.
Our aim is to maintain and build on our reputation as one of Australia’s premier mining services contractors.